Monday 8 October 2007

Swarovski???

I've just read an article about Nadja Swarovski in todays Evening Standard. She has expanded the brand massively by focusing more on fashion. In the past few years Swarovski has sponsored Giles Deacon, Johnathan Saunders, Roksanda Ilincic and Christopher Kane, by giving them £20,000 each, in return for their crystals to be added to some of the designs.

Swarovski do a wide range of products including perfume bottles but they don't have a fragrance. I don't really know if this would be the sort of brand Jon would be looking for and I can't think any other jewellery brands that have fragrances. The reason I think it would work for Swarovski is because it is so involved in the fashion industry.

I'm not sure coz I don't know how much info I will be able to find on the brand and if it would be right for this project but it's an idea!

No comments: