Monday 8 October 2007

Getting Started!

Hi, Wecolme to my Blog.
I haven't been very well so I missed the first Marketing Communications lesson.
Not a good time to be ill coz I seemed to have missed quite a lot!
I found out what I missed when I went to uni today so here I am writing my first blog entry! (Actually it's my second but I have not idea what happened to the first one)

I like the sound of the project and think it's gonna be interesting. I don't want to choose a brand that already has a fragrance which is going to be difficult coz I can't even think of a brand that dosen't have one!

Also, I need to choose a brand that I will be able to find a lot of info on. I got stuck last year when I coundn't find certain info that I needed because of the company I chose. I'm going to do some resaerch before I choose the brand anyway.

I really want to get started taking photos and looking for thinngs that are going to inspire my project, so I'm going to get on with that before next lesson.

No comments: